If you are also facing problems regarding battery heating, or shorter standby of your phone then I have a solution for you!
An app Greenify, allows you to save battery by hibernating the apps instead of killing them from memory.
How does Greenify works?
It’s working is really simple to user, yet complex to code. The app just stop the battery hungry third-party apps as well as system apps (pro version only), and makes your system breeze like it used to do.
Though, android DOZE‘s integration from Android Marshmellow (Android 6) and refined in consecutive upgrades of android version. Which was planned to reduce background usage of apps but they were a constant failure.
Greenify, does the same work efficiently and with easy without hurting the memory cached for killing the apps from background. Thus, saving battery as well!
How to configure it?
- Download Greenify from Play Store.
- Launch the app, and select Non Root method if your phone is unrooted. Basically if you are using the phone without any modification using ADB tool.
and tap on ‘Next’.
- Then ‘Smart Hibernation’ screen will apear, to grant approve of the permission to use ‘Apps with usage access’, and then check the button to move on to next option.
- After giving the permissions, let’s move on to the next step.
- Click on the ‘+’ icon to add some apps to hibernate and free up your battery stress.
- Scroll down at the bottom and click here to unlock all the third party apps and select the apps you want to hibernate.
- After that press that ‘zzz’ button to start hibernation, since you are doing this for the first time. You need to enable accessibility settings which will pop up by default.
- After giving the permissions, you can breeze through your phone without the hassle of over-drain of battery.
You will see that your overall battery consumption is getting less, and phone less likely to lag because of other apps running in the background.
Also check out our post on Top 10 Battery saving tips for android [that works].